WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale this impressive and rare to find Vacheron Constantin Chronometre Royal, waterproof (screw back) with the famous 1007BS (BS is for Balance Stop) VC caliber with hacking set, Vacheron Constantin being one of the first (if not the first) to actually use a hacking seconds in a wrist watch made for civilian use.

This caliber is considered one of the better calibers ever made for a wrist watch, the other in the list are the Zenith 135 and the Omega 30 T2 RG, all of the with chronometre quality, it have Geneve Seal and is decorated with Cotes de Geneve. These watches were accompanied with a “Bulletin d’Observatoire” certifying the superlative regulation of the watch.

This is a VC Chronometre Royal reference 6110 from end 50`s decade.

Watch is working but could be good a service as you can seen in the pics.

Original dial no refurbished and original crown Dial looks a bit faded in the inscription which is an usual issue in VC and PP from the same time.

Case has little marks but is ok for the age and it have not been too polished.

I bought this unusual VC four years ago to a family in San Sebastian, in Spain, and they told me that the watch have been in the family since it was bought on late 50’s or first two years of the 60’s, so we can say it have just one owner (two if you takes myself in account)

Price for this beauty is 5.400,00 € net to me by bank transfer.

I can ship the watch worldwide and fully insuranced, this is a must, and costs are not included in the price and could vary depending of country.

Feel free to ask me by PM or email, as well as I can provide you International references

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts