WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale from my personal collection is this amazing and 100% original Swiss Valmon Diver from end fifties, early sixties.
Does this watch look familiar? Yes! It is an awful lot like a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms.

The watch is in an amazing condition, the stainless steel case is unpolished and still has got all the sharp edges and the brushing on top of the lugs is still visible.
It has got the original Bakelite bezel, the glossy dial is in a great condition and the years have age the lume to a wonderful vanilla colour.

The date has got wonderful red digits and the crystal is still original with an integrated magnifier over the date window.
The watch looks even better in real life then my photography can catch, almost unbelievable that this watch is more than sixty years old
Inside ticks the legendary FHF 692 Bidynator automatic movement, the watch runs amazing, see timegrapher results!

495 EURO

Excluding shipping

Diameter without crown: 36.2 mm
Diameter with crown: 378.mm
Length: 44.2mm
Thickness: 12.3 mm total: 9.6mm case plus 2.7mm domed acrylic crystal
Caliber: FHF 692 Bidynator
Lug Width: 18mm

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.
I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

1 - 5 of 5 Posts