WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is a very rare beast, the MKII LRRP Milsub HRV - $1200 shipped

Condition: Excellent
Movement: ETA 2893-2 Elabore Grade/Highly Decorated
Crystal: Double domed sapphire, Inner AR Coated
Case: Fully Brushed 316L Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 42.1mm diameter, 49.5mm lug-to-lug, 13.5mm height, 22mm lug width
Caseback: Screw-in Steel
Crown: Double Gasket Screw-down
Dial: Matte Black with SuperLumiNova C1
Strap/Bracelet: Natural Rubber Dive Strap w/MKII buckle / Maratac Bond Nato w/brushed hardware
WR: 300 meters
Bezel: 60 Click Unidirectional

It pains me to see this watch go, but I need to free up some funds. It's in excellent condition, with a few hairlines on the caseback and a tiny scratch on the bezel insert near 30 min marker that can't really be seen in a photo and a very light scuff on the right upper lug, equally hard to see. Really, they are hardly perceptible cosmetic issues, just need to mention them in the interest of full disclosure. Otherwise, it's in fantastic condition and has been worn sparingly and always gingerly. Sale includes Original 3 watch carrying case, paperwork, warranty card dated 5/31/12 and tool. I'm also throwing in a Maratac Bond Nato that goes perfectly with the Milsub design, which has been worn a dozen times at most
. At about -1/day on the wrist, the accuracy is a ticking testament to Bill Yao's craftsmanship. Bezel action is firm, crown screws down as it should. I will cover shipping ConUS, international shipping is extra depending on location. I prefer a Paypal transaction and will cover all fees.

I'll post better pictures later, for now this photo taken a few weeks ago will have to do.

All the photos below were taken today and are un-edited. Please excuse the fingerprints on the sapphire. The crystal is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump! $1200 all-in! i'll take care of shipping and paypal fees :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump! added new pictures! this watch is running an incredible -1 per day. $1200 all-in for the whole package.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump! watch includes MKII rubber strap and Maratac Bond Nato! I'll throw in an olive green Maratac Nato as well! $1200 all-in!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump! some interest is brewing on this one... first one to say "I'll take it" will take it! $1200 all-in, including carrying case, tool, original documents, MKII rubber, Maratac Bond Nato and Maratac Olive Nato!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump! going out of town for a bit, but please keep the offers coming in!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for not updating this thread.... watch is sold many moons ago. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts