WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now For sale here! A Very Rare Vintage Seiko Sports Diver's 70m Automatic Men's Watch:5126-6030. All the parts of watch are original. It works perfectly and keeps good time. No orignal box and paper. It is Only $90 shipped by registered air with tracking number (please ask).

- Condition (TZ Scale): Good.
- Movement: Seiko made automatic movement 5126, 23 Jewels with day and date works fine. Cal.5126 are reknown as robust movements, recognised for their durability and resistance to the "daily punishments" of everyday life.It is added with the patented Magic-lever, that produces an extremely efficient winding, excusing the need of auxiliary winding by the crown.
- Case and Caseback: Stainless steel. some scratches on the caseback due to its age.
- Bracelet: Replace a black leather strap can fit for 22cm length.
- Case diameter: 40mm excluding crown and lug width is 19mm.
- Glass: Original hardlex crystal with some light polished.
- Crown: Original crown. Push the center of crown to quick date.
- Dial: Original black dial. luminous hands and markers still work.
- Bezel: Originial rotating outer and inner bezel with some scratches. Many of this styles have changed the aftermarket bezel insert. The original one is really hard to find.

I accept PAYPAL only. I promise to send all items within 5 working days from Hong Kong after payment is received. If interested, please email me directly at linus1908#gmail.com (replace # to @, Not Paypal)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts