WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my beautiful Chrono Classic XLS Titanium. I hate to let it go, but it's just not seeing enough wrist time even though it's the perfect "grab & go" quartz. It has a flawless sapphire crystal with AR coating on the underside. It's extremely legible from any angle and sometimes appears to have no crystal at all in the right light. The split-second chronograph function works perfectly. It really is a light piece and feels almost as if it's not on your wrist for being such a sizeable watch.

Measurements:

45mm case width
54.5mm lug to lug
22mm lug width
12.4mm case thickness
(It's a large watch, but doesn't feel that way due to the titanium)

It fits my 8.25" wrist comfortably sized as is and comes with an extra half link. It comes in a big box that's in an even bigger box, so please keep the shipping cost in mind.

You can see in the pictures that I put a satin finish on the middle section of the links. The original highly polished finish showed every smudge and was annoying. I feel the satin finish fits the look of the watch better, anyway.

Full disclosure: There's a couple of small dings on the bezel just right of the 60 mark. There's a few minor marks on the caseback. The bracelet also shows a few very minor signs of wear. The watch really presents darn close to new unless you're closely looking for flaws. I like buyers to know exactly what they're getting.

These don't come up often; especially in this condition. I'm asking $375 shipped in the CONUS. I can do Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal. It will be properly packaged and sent via USPS Priority mail.

On to the pics:

Dings on the bezel next to the 60 mark"

Thanks for looking! Cheers! 馃嵒

Edit: Pic of the split-second function at work:

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
OK, let's bring it down to $325. A bargain considering the rarity of this watch in this condition.

Registered
Interested - - - would you ship to Australia ? Paypal is good for me...... I have been a member here for 13 years....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts