WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale my grade B Timex 100 manual wind wrist watches. These are the gold tone aluminum case variety. They came from a new old stock pack of 5. These have been tested and keep good time for a Timex from 1959. They are as they were in the new packaging I bought them in. These have dials that have some spotting but not anything that makes them ugly or is unusual for a watch of its age. You can be certain that any and all spotting is not the result of any work after the watch was made. These spots happened naturally due to age only.

These are still NOS watches that have never been sold and were in the original bulk packaging from Timex.

I have had them running for a few days. They do run the full reserve as they should. These are hard to find in this condition due to the aluminum liking to corrode so badly over time. These have absolutely no corrosion. They measure 38mm across not including the crown.

I promise to send these in the best condition as possible with the least spotting. The sooner you buy the better chance you have of getting one in better shape.

I would like $45 each. That is shipped CONUS. I will ship over seas and split the shipping cost to be fair. I ship via USPS small flat rate Priority box. Payment is through PayPal as usual. Check my rep out here. I like to be honest and easy to work with.

I guarantee the watch runs and keeps within 5 min a day or your choice of money back and I pay for return shipping or I exchange it and pay for shipping both ways. I like my buyers to be happy with their watch and I don't want to have to keep a bad watch.

The first pic is a typical group with a range of dial conditions. This is not the only 4 available. I have more than 25+ of these available.

I turned on the flash and changed the angle to get the spots to show up. They are fine white ones on a silver dial so you have to get close or shine the right light to see them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts