WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: ammos (first 5 buyers -50%) custom straps damascus buckle

Hi Paneristi

At moment I have some very old vintage AMMO straps..made of Germany, French and Swedish
Ammo pounches…the are between 30-50 years old!!! This leather can tell us stories.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
PROMOTION: THE FIRST 5 BUYERS WILL GET -50% …SO ONLY HALF PRICE!!!!!!! (only for AMMOS)
AND NO SHIPPING COSTS!!
******************************************************************************************************************************************

I am a knife-smith and I am making buckles made of stainless steel and special damascus steel (400 layers steel) and leather goods.

Because I love special watch straps (beautiful leather, also exotic ones) I make it for myself.
I am working with fine Italian calf, exotic leather like alligator, crocodile,
python and ostrich and also vintage leather from ammo and very old cars (leather of seats from Mercedes
and Porsche and Ferrari from 1960´s !!!).
Please have a look at the pictures. Please note that each item is unique and the buckles are very limited.
All straps are absolutely new and never worn and made of best quality.

You also can order custom made straps according your ideas and dimensions. No extra costs for custom made straps.
You also can buy only buckle without strap. I will make best and fair price. Please ask for custom made straps. I will help.

If you are interested in or have questions please mail to [email protected] I will answer as fast as I can. (Please note that
sometimes answering takes 1-2 days because of lot of mails and I am not at homeoffice each day).

I am located in EU. Shipping worldwide no problem. You dont have to pay any shipping costs
because I will pay it. Payment with paypal. I will ship immediatly after payment with registrated post service and
tracking number.

thanks for watching
yours maddog

New ammos:

straps at work:

AMMO-10 If you are one of the first 5 buyers the price is only usd49
Normal price is usd99
strap made of very old vintage ammo leather of appr 1950´s (Swedish ammo middle brown) with thickness appr 3-4mm and 135/85 24mm and
brown rusty waxed threads stitching with tubes, one floating keeper. It is an unique one so I only have one of it..not more

Please have a look at the awesome old used leather..
If you want a buckle too please add usd40

AMMO-12 If you are one of the first 5 buyers the price is only usd59
Normal price is usd119
strap made of very old vintage soft ammo leather (French ammo dark brown with rest of old threads) with thickness appr 4-5mm and 135/85 24mm and
natural waxed threads stitching with tubes, one floating keeper. It is an unique one so I only have one of it..not more

AMMO-14 If you are one of the first 5 buyers the price is only usd49
Normal price is usd99
strap made of very old vintage ultra soft ammo leather (german ammo beige-natural) with thickness appr 4-5mm and 135/85 24mm and
rusty waxed threads stitching with tubes, two floating keepers. It is an unique one so I only have one of it..not more

AMMO-19 If you are one of the first 5 buyers the price is only usd59
Normal price is usd119
strap made of very old vintage ultra soft ammo leather (ammo dark brown with beautiful signed holes on it) with thickness appr 4-5mm and 135/85 24mm and
natural waxed threads stitching with tubes, one floating keeper. It is an unique one so I only have one of it..not more

AMMO-18 If you are one of the first 5 buyers the price is only usd69
Normal price is usd149
strap made of very old vintage soft ammo leather (ammo brown) with thickness appr 3-4mm and 135/85 24mm and
rusty brown waxed threads stitching with tubes, one floating keeper and with limited edition handmade stainless (1.4571)

Buckle thickness 4mm design torpedo brushed. It is an unique one so I only have one of it..not more

Back of straps:
beautiful perfect stitchings; fine italien calf soft; waxed threads and perfect edges

Damascus buckles:
handmade; made of appr 400 layers steel.

thanks for watching
yours maddog

1 - 1 of 1 Posts