WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS Vintage Certina DS-2 BLUE DIAL AND TURTLE

5K views 28 replies 1 participant last post by  Lew 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale original Certina DS-2. One of the most wanted by collectors line DS which has typical engraved turtle on the back. DS is the highest line in Certina Corp. DS mean double security. Staniless steel case and back. Watch is fully working condition and keeping good time. Imo it is great EDC watch. It is very comfortable and it looks great on the wrist, it is big watch as a vintage 40 mm in very rare blue colour. Unsign crown. Dial in very nice confition without any sratches. Just microcrackas which make moch power and character this watch. Really superb effect. Case and glass has some scratches as you can see on the pics. Strap from pics are not included. I will add only new letaher plain black strap. Original Certina box are included.
On the end I must say this blue dial makes the job on this watch, great look.

I prefer paypal or a bank transer. I accept worldwide shipping. Cost of priority shipping with tracking number is my gift for you so it is on my sight. If you want to insure the package tell me about it, it will be additional cost. Mail me if you have any questions. I will gladly answer all. I am open for sugestions.

REDUCED price: 200 USD (including paypal fees)
BEST PRICE OF BLUE DS2

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.