WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello WUS,

I have decided to let go of a few of my vintage watches that I can't make into my regular rotation.

1) Omega Seamaster Geneve (1960s?) - 350USD (~80TZ)

11F2x6U.jpg

Old pic (different strap):
ml3fvC0.jpg

First up is a Omega Seamster Geneve (Manual).

The case is 33mm wide and stainless steel. It's pretty small watch, but due to the thin bezel, it looks and feels bigger than its actual size.

The dial has been restored to its former beauty by a professional restorer. It also has been serviced and keeping accurate time. Included is the genuine IWC style alligator from The Watch Boys with a brushed deployant clasp (~$140).

2) OHFP - LeCoultre (JLC) Memovox with Date (1970s) - 1200USD (~90TZ)

miE4zuK.jpg

Old pics (different strap):

NbRlb.jpg
zIlxx.jpg
SRGcg.jpg
kds4b.jpg
POykC.jpg

This beauty was a grail watch for me. Luckily I got two mint condition pair of these manual memovox from a watch distributor who hanged onto old stocks. Absolutely gorgeous and all the functionality including the alarm works.

The case is a "front-loader" with 10k rolled gold bezel and stainless steel back. The size is 36mm lug-to-lug.

I haven't been active recent years, but I do have plenty of references. Please shoot me a message or email ([email protected]) if you have any questions!

Shipping: Free within Canada. $20 for US. Contact me for others.
Payment: Paypal. Don't worry about the fee. I will pay for it. Local trade is always preferred!

Cheers and the happy hunting!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a couple of requests about omega's movement. Here are the pics:

DSC01429.jpg DSC01430.jpg

As you can see, they are in an excellent condition.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, this post is getting a lot of interests. Unfortunately they are all sold! thank you for your interest and buyers! Happy hunting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts