WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one doesn’t fit into my collection, so it’s got to go. Substantial heavy watch.
Doxa Sub 600T Sharkhunter, just back from service. New (correct) unsigned screw in Crown/tube and seals. Running great, time changes fine. Quickset movement. Also included is the original bezel (Meters) along with the bezel spring. Now has a NOS bezel (feet) installed. Watch is on a like new watchadoo S/S heavy bracelet.
Paypal is fine with split fees. Shipping CONUS via USPS Priority mail w/ insurance is free. Shipping to other countries at actual cost of shipping and insurance.
I have lots of good references on the Doxa forum, WUS and TZ.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Re: FS: Vintage Doxa 600T Sharkhunter

Nice watch. How much are you asking?

This one doesn’t fit into my collection, so it’s got to go. Substantial heavy watch.
Doxa Sub 600T Sharkhunter, just back from service. New (correct) unsigned screw in Crown/tube and seals. Running great, time changes fine. Quickset movement. Also included is the original bezel (Meters) along with the bezel spring. Now has a NOS bezel (feet) installed. Watch is on a like new watchadoo S/S heavy bracelet.
Paypal is fine with split fees. Shipping CONUS via USPS Priority mail w/ insurance is free. Shipping to other countries at actual cost of shipping and insurance.
I have lots of good references on the Doxa forum, WUS and TZ.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sorry, the price is 900.00 USD

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Price reduced to 800.00 USD!!

·
Registered
871 Posts

Hey Arthur,

Very nice watch! I hope you sell it!

John

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks John,
I'm a 300T person, except for my 600T-Graph which for some reason seems to be welded to my wrist!! This is a nice watch, and it certainly has a bonus with the other bezel which I know fits, because it came off the watch.
Regards
Arthur

·
Registered
871 Posts

Hey Arthur,

You have a good price on it, more than fair; I know it will sell soon.

If it were a pro, we would be talking about one of my 300’s in a trade! LOL!

I admire you and your stick passion for the 300T series. I am starting to lean towards the 200T-Graph Series, I love the Two-Registers, now don’t get me wrong, I love my 600T-graph as well.

Best of luck to you my friend,

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

Does Doxa do restorations? If not, who is a respectable company that does?

·
Registered
871 Posts

Yes, we do restorations.

However, if we don't do them, here are the only two I will recommend. Stoll & Company, and Jack at IWW.

They are the only two I let touch any of my watches. Both are highly recommend by many.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts