WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Doxa Searambler SUB 600T from Doxa’s “Aubry era” in the 1980s. This is a well-made diver with professional features such as unidirectional bezel, screw-down crown, and a 600m depth rating. The watch also has some nice design features, including a unique case shape, wide bezel, beautiful starburst silver dial, and wide lumed hands. The case is very solid and beautifully finished with a mix of brushed and polished surfaces; the offset crown guard is especially nicely done in my opinion. Because of the excellent condition of this piece, I had planned to tuck it away and save it, but I’m doing some selling to balance out several large recent purchases.

This particular watch is in exceptionally fine, barely-worn condition, with flawless dial, hands, and bezel, and very few minor hairline scratches on the case. The watch is all original and unpolished, and completely serviced by my watchmaker in early 2018. The original bracelet is currently sized for my smaller wrist, but it comes with all of the original links (5 additional links), and will fit a wrist of up to 7.75” in diameter. There is really nothing more to say, it’s a collector-quality, ready-to-wear example that will only appreciate with time.

Specifications:
Brand: DOXA (Swiss Aubry era)
Year: ca. 1983
Model: SUB 600T Searambler, ref. 4653
Functions: Time, date
Movement: ETA cal 2872, automatic
Case Material: Stainless steel
Case size: 39mm bezel, 42mm including crown guard
Lug width: 20mm
Crystal: flat mineral glass
Bracelet: original SS bracelet will fit 7.75” wrist with all links installed

My price is $2,250 by PayPal. The price includes insured shipping within the US. Other payment or shipping options can be discussed. I'm happy to share personal information and references for forum sales by direct message.

doxa600_1.jpg
doxa600_3.jpg
doxa600_4.jpg
doxa600_5.jpg
doxa600_6.jpg
doxa600_7.jpg
doxa600_8.jpg
doxa600_9.jpg
doxa600_11.jpg
doxa600_12.jpg
IMG_0568.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available. Absolutely the best example you will find.

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump with new price. $2100 by bank wire or PayPal F&F. Other payment methods also ok, just contact me.

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last price before I take a trade. $2000 + shipping by bank wire or PayPal F&F. Other payment methods also ok with fees covered.

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The trade fell through, so this is still available at $2,000 usd. Pristine condition with full-length bracelet. Serviced in 2018.

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Happy to consider reasonable offers or vintage trades (will add cash for high-end pieces).

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Happy to consider reasonable offers or trades. There aren't many left in mint condition like this.

doxa_600t.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts