WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello WUS. Up for sale today is a vintage 1950's manual wound Eterna sub-seconds with beautiful radium lume from my personal collection. Below are the specs of the watch

Year: The 3,45X,XXX serial number on the back of the case dates the watch to 1950.

Dial: The dial of the watch is what really drew me in. The pencil hands are filled with a beautiful pumpkin orange which just immediately grabs your attention and rightfully so. The dial has some lume loss and fading particularly near the 10 o'clock position(hard to see in the photos due to the reflection. Sorry) and the 3 o'clock position. Other than that, there is just some minor spotting throughout the dial.

Case: The case is right around 34-35mm with an 18mm lug width. Overall it is in wonderful condition besides the minor dent on the left hand side(see pictures). The back of the case does have some toolmarks but you can clearly make out the serial number on the back(see pictures).

Movement: Housed inside the case is a manual wound movement. From my research, I believe it to be the caliber 215 however I cannot verify as I don't have to proper tools with me to open the caseback.

Timekeeping: over a 12 hour period, the watch was only about 15 seconds fast which is really good for a seventy year old watch. Please keep in mind that the watch service history is unknown and it is recommended that the buyer have the watch serviced at their expense. No guarantees will be made in regards to timekeeping accuracy.

Strap: I will include the black leather Bulang and Son's strap($100 value) with the purchase of the watch

Price:$550 USD OBO via PayPal(add 3% if you want G&S). I will cover insured shipping costs(CONUS). I would prefer to keep it CONUS but just send me a PM if you are elsewhere and are interested.

I have done a few deals on WUS so just search my name (golferkid61) for references. I also have a 100% seller rating on eBay (watches-swatchesoh) so deal with confidence!

Pictures:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts