Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm selling my Vintage Hamilton Chronomatic Fontainbleau

Model: Hamilton Chronomatic Fontainbleau

Movement: Chronomatic/Cal. 11

Size: Oval shaped with 47mm width and 12-13mm thick

Condition: Vintage. Recently serviced. This was purchased from a watchmaker who serviced it in July. I haven't had it long but in my presence it has been keeping good time and the chronograph functions properly. I'm not a vintage Hamilton expert, but the case appears unpolished and all pieces appear to be original. This is a fantastic value as it uses the famed Cal. 11/Chronomatic developed as a joint project by Heuer, Breitling, Hamilton, and Buren. It is arguably the first automatic chronograph movement (Zenith El Primero and Seiko 6139 have some claim as well). The pictures were taken with overhead light to highlight all scratches. Overall, the case is in wonderful condition. You'd be hard pressed to find a better example of this rare model than this.

Comes with the following:
Watch
Non-OEM Milanese Bracelet

Price: $1,800 obo.

I'm looking to sell but would be open to trades that are OVERWHELMINGLY in my favor.

I sell often and have plenty of references. Price is NET to me via PayPal, including shipping. I live in Chicago and would welcome a face-to-face transaction. Email me at [email protected] or PM me here if interested.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.