·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HAMILTON British Military W10
Authentic Broad Arrow
1975 – Vietnam Era
Excellent ORIGINAL Condition

For sale is this outstanding 1975 Hamilton W10 issued to British military forces. This is an authentic “broad arrow” military model, including the proper military engraving on the back and the manufacturing date of 1975. This Hamilton W10 is equipped with a 17-jewel Swiss Made Hamilton calibre 649 mechanical movement that sets, hacks, and winds easily, and keeps accurate time. The case is in excellent vintage condition, showing only minor marks. The dial is original and in excellent condition, and the crystal is also in excellent condition. The case, which still retains its original horizontal brushed finish, is a large 35mm x 41mm and is fitted with a brand new NATO strap.

Priced to sell at $495.00/£325.00/€399.00 shipped to U.S./U.K./E.U. No trades. I accept bank wire transfers, money orders, bank checks, personal checks (10 days clearing), and Western Union; and PayPal on U.S. shipments.

For fastest response, please email to:

[email protected]

I am a long-time posting member of several watch forums including this one. I am also a member of the NAWCC (USA) and maintain a 100% positive feedback on eBay (“pacifichrono”).

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts