WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vintage Longines 6B/159.

This is a good example of this scarce WW II era watch. The white dial and the 32 mm (w/o crown) case (34.5 mm with crown) are a nice size for watches of this era.

I am asking $500 for the watch and Jurgen strap. This price is for PayPal (only type of payment accepted please) and insured USPS Priority shipment to the lower 48 states.

These are images of the actual watch and strap. The watch has the usual stainless caseback and bezelring, as well as an alloy case. The dial and hands are in great shape for a 6B/159. There is some mottling of the dial, but much less than is typical for this model. The watch winds and sets easily and keeps good time for a 50+ year old watch.

My email and PayPal is:

Let me know what other pictures you want and I'll take them and email them to you.

This is a great special occasion or dress watch, and an excellent conversation piece. Also my wife has been trying to talk me into letting her have it. What does that mean exactly to a mil-watch collector? Okay, it does looks great on her wrist. It may end up as a Christmas present after all is said and done...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts