WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear all,

SOLD

Up for sale is my very elegant, early 1960s Omega dress watch. Beautiful silver sunburst dial, acrylic crystal, original Omega crown, and perfect proportions at 35mm case size with 18mm lug width.

Oozes class, and looks fantastic on a variety of straps.

This example comes mounted on a Staib mesh bracelet (just purchased from the Worn & Wound windup shop) which really takes it to another level. Bracelet has been mounted, and worn only once.

Movement is the Omega Cal. 550 automatic. I can provide the full movement serial number to interested buyers.

The best part? This watch has been fully serviced, including a tightening of the cannon pinion. Winds and sets like butter and keeps great time.

Very light wear marks, consistent with age, with a few more marks on the caseback as clearly shown in the photos. I would rate an easy 85%+ vintage condition, only allowing for the age and the light caseback marks. No dings or gouges.

Here is your opportunity to pick up a nice example of a timeless watch that will be in style for years to come from one of the best names in the business without breaking the bank.

$635 includes CONUS tracked shipping and PayPal fees.

Please note my feedback, which includes many years of smooth purchases, sales, and trades.

Note that I prefer to deal with established members, and for this particular watch I am not interested in trades and have a preference for CONUS sales.

SOLD

Please PM for interest. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts