WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went on a dress watch binge over the last week trying to find some pieces that I thought I needed. I bought this Friday from the daughter of the original owner who said that this is watch was all original. I'm no expert but I think she may be right. The dial is stunning and doesn't appear to be touched. For some reason the pictures make it look like a two toned dial, but the indices are silver and the watch really catches the light.

The crystal is signed but I couldn't get the logo to show up in the pics very well. The crown is also signed and operates smoothly. The case still has crisp lines and appears to be untouched/unpolished condition. I wanted to keep it this way so I didn't touch the case at all. The serial number dates this watch to 1965 and the only thing I've done is put on a brand new strap for the sale(not even tried on) and put a little Poly-Watch on to take out some scuffs. Over the weekend I noticed the watch running well and was on par with many of my modern autos.

The daughter didn't know the service history but since this watch is a vintage watch, I would recommend a quick service even thought it is running well just to be safe. I might consider trades, but would prefer a straight sale. Please ask questions or request different pic as all sales are final. I try to be as conservative as possible and pride myself on many years of trading/selling/buying on this forum as well as others.

Grab this amazing dress watch for $450 shipped CONUS (PayPal) before your next party/wedding and have a great conversation starter. Also as a side note, do a quick search on the venerable Omega 560 movement. This movement has been in many many lists of great value and performance.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts