WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very unique digital display and angular looks – I call it the Transformer!

Bought in Switzerland from a vintage watch dealer. Came to me NOS (as good as it gets from lying around in a drawer I suppose), I’ve worn it once.

Dimensions: Case dimensions: 36mm across without crown, lug-to-lug distance 42-43mm, between lugs 18-19mm. Is rather high at approx. 15-16mm.
Condition: Almost NOS condition. There are some hairline scratches on the case.
Cannot say if the strap is original – looks generic. Buckle is unsigned.
Movement: likely Ronda (automatic), 21 jewels non-hacking time only. I haven’t opened the watch and have no information from the previous seller. See more info on the exact same model here: Setting time works with no issues, smooth action. Accuracy not properly tested: I’ve worn it outside once, and it seemed to run normally at around +15spd, but obviously as this thing has been lying around for decades this isn’t in any kind of guarantee.

Price: EUR 250 EUR 190 + shipping from Switzerland (registered mail) OBRO >>> special offers possible if you take it together with other watches as a package. There are other digital jump hour watches that you can buy for less, but not in this condition and not with this aesthetic. Paypal accepted, buyer takes the fees.

Notes:
Glad to take more pictures of the watch if you need me to. As a private seller, no warranty or returns.

DSCF1906

DSCF1907

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump, offers still welcome

1 - 20 of 20 Posts