WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seventies 1680 Rolex Submariners with their 'matte' dials and tritrium markers are believed to be the coolest Submariners of all. This 3.9 million serial number example - circa 1973/1974 - includes original inner and outer boxes, booklets, translation papers, tags, 200m/660ft Anchor and all-important Rolex Guarantee certificate.

All Rolex Submariners are special watches and this 1680 'White Dial' is a superb example of the model.

Bearing a 3.9 million serial number this 'White' 1680 Submariner is in superb condition. The dial has wonderful patina and the case, 'plastic' glass and bracelet are super sharp. You may find cheaper 1680s on Ebay (yeah, good luck with that) but you would struggle to find one as lovely and as complete as this.

The perfect investment that can be worn every day.

From my private collection. Several London dealers can verify its authenticity - and mine. I realise this is my first post (we all have to start somewhere) but I can give you several dealers to call for references. The watch is in the UK (although I spend my time between London and France)

£8650 (GBP)

Please PM me or email me at: [email protected] or call +44 (0)1279 72 52 52

Thanks for reading

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts