WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, for sale today a vintage Seiko diver from around 1980. This watch has applied indices and Pepsi bezel. It reminds me of the Seiko 2205 7069 which is like a smaller ladies version of the old marine masters 6105. This has a quartz movement from the Daini factory, the 2625. It’s running very nicely and has a new battery installed about a month ago. It’s keeping time to about + 0.5 sec/day

The case is in excellent condition with no signs of refinishing. It’s a little grimy, especially underneath the bezel, it’s probably been untouched for many years. Service history is unknown and can use a good cleaning and service. I have been using it as is with no problems. Bezel is bi directional and the crown screws on smoothly with no problems

Specs: ~33mm diameter
17mm lug width

This watch will come on a Seiko rubber strap model DAL7BP17. It’s not the original strap but suits the watch well. This watch would be good for ladies, boys, and men with small wrists. I am a private seller and am selling as is. I will include 2 extra batteries that can be used after this one runs out.

I would like $120 for it, PayPal fees and shipping to the CONUS included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts