WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just put a lot of cash down on a grail, so some of my collection has to go. One of them is this really pretty Seiko Navigator Timer GMT.

I bought this off ebay earlier this year and did some light restoration to it. In particular I replaced the hands and crystal. Now the watch looks nicely restored yet still has some patina to remind you of it's vintage.

The movement works well, I haven't timed it but also haven't noticed any odd problems like low power reserve or lots of lost time.

The watch is:

• 70m water resistant
  • 40mm wide
  • 20mm lug width
  • 17 jeweled hacking automatic GMT movement
  • inner rotating bezel

It comes with the bracelet, which I don't have any extra links for unfortunately. It fits my 7.5" wrist comfortably.

The case is in the condition you would expect for a watch from the 1970's. It's got swirls and scuffs, but it gives it character. The crystal is new but has a tiny scuff from the crystal press, it's so light I bet polywatch would take it right off.

I'm looking for $150 shipped CONUS. I accept paypal, MO and cashiers check. I buy and sell a lot of watches on the forums here and work hard to make sure the new owners are happy with our transaction.

IMG_1902.jpg IMG_1904.jpg IMG_1903.jpg

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2013-12-14 13.46.32.jpg 2013-12-14 13.46.10.jpg

Couple more photos. Still available!

Reactions: mitadoc

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3