WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. For sale today a vintage Seiko Lord Marvel. This is the older model with the low beat 5740. The dial has been repainted to a really nice blue color. It's been done very precisely with excellent printing.

The case seems unpolished, it has it's fair share of scratches and dings as seen in pictures. It's in great shape for its age. The movement was serviced according to the previous owner. Overall it keeps around +20 sec/day the last time I measured it, but it varies a lot depending on when it's worn and when it's on the table. The crown action is very solid and the power reserve is excellent.

This is an awesome watch that I haven't been wearing much lately, so it's up for sale. It will come with a really nice stingray strap that I punched a couple of extra holes in.
I would like $200, PayPal goods and services and shipping to the conus included in the price. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Silver Natural material Clock Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Measuring instrument Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Font Watch Analog watch Product Silver Clock Watch Watch accessory Rectangle Nickel Clock Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Everyday carry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts