Discussion Starter #1
Vintage VDB 2011
Limited edition of 200 pieces, this is number 7
Material : Sandblasted Stainless Steel
Movement : ETA2873 Vintage NOS
Dimension : Case diameter 43 mm, Lug to Lug 52mm, Thickness 18mm
Lug size : 28mm
Glass : Domed sapphire Glass
Strap : 4 straps are included in the package, the original VDB black leather, the VDB ISO style diver, both with VDB blasted buckles. Two additional straps included, one real cool one with a brass skull, the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] is a vintage style with minimal stitching.
Packaging : Original leather (pleather?) VDB Watch travelcase. Because this is the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 2011 release, an iconic model, it pre-dates the newer brown VDB box their later edition come in.
Condition: Pretty good knick, because the case is blasted it does show some signs of “rub” but no dings or dents. “Rub” isn’t really a scratch but more of a mark… I don’t know it’s hard to explain but you can see for yourself in the photos what It looks like. The polished bezel has a few hairline marks I’ve tried to capture in the photos to show the watches condition as best I can.
I have taken a large number of pictures to try to give the best photographic description of the watch I can. If you would like to see more photos or angles etc please pm me.

Price: $900USD for the whole set. Buyer covers PP fees (3%) I cover shipping. I will post world-wide.
Watch is Located in Sydney, local buyers can F2F and/or bank transfer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts