WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my vintage Wittnauer chronograph. The size is about 34mm without the crown. It is triple signed, dial, movement and the opening on the case. All original, the dial shows an age with the marks and I guess call it stains due to humidity. I bought it this way rather than risking it with all those radials and possible aftermarket parts. What is interesting that even hands are original, has that blue radiant color that is now darker,, does show that blue radiant color when the dial is present.This piece is all original and the guy I bought it from told me the watch is from 1920's. Some people disagree and say that it might be 40's.

When it comes to the movement, one side is saying it is Venus caliber 188 or 150. The other side is calling it the Longines provided caliber Valjoux 22 as the Longines provided Wittnauer movements and in one point bought the company. Your guess is good as mine.

The movement is clean, the watch is showing excellent time and the chronograph works smooth, stops and resets at zero.

Here is your opportunity to own piece of an American watchmaking. $1250

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 88 Posts