WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration is this Wyler 660ft diver from the 1960s-1970s. I’m currently cleaning up the collection in order to support some other hobbies, so my loss is your gain.

Make: Wyler
Model: Dynawind Heavy Duty 660ft diver
Movement: Wyler Incaflex
Features: Monocoque case
Material: Stainless Steel
Crystal: Domed acrylic
WR: 660ft
Width: 34mm
Height: 11mm
Length: 43mm
Lugs: 17.5mm

The watch will come on a vintage, period-correct tropic strap.

The watch is in Excellent condition overall. There are some hairlines associated with regular wear but no deep scratches, dings, or dents. All parts excluding the strap are original. The dial, crystal, crown, and hands are all original. Very clear crystal and flawless dial and hands. The watch is running and seems to be keeping time. Service history unknown.

This is a super cool watch. It has all the characteristics of vintage dive watches we love so much, such as thick lume, big crown, domed acrylic, lollipop seconds hand, etc. The “explorer” dial and Mercedes hands are reminiscent of certain vintage Rolexes. The one piece, monocoque case is very unique and a Wyler trademark. Completely in-house movement. Overall, a superb, underappreciated, and undervalued vintage diver.

Asking $225 USD shipped via PayPal only. I will ship to the US only, thank you. Contact me at [email protected] or via PM. Thanks for looking!

Picture9.jpg Picture10.jpg Picture11.jpg Picture12.jpg Picture13.jpg Picture14.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts