WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thanks|>This Zodiac Sea Wolf looks like new. It is just back from Jack @IWW and had the spa treatment. Jack's 1 year mechanical warranty applies.
The hacking 17 jewel automatic movement was serviced and timed. Jack and I were both amazed at how well it keeps time. It is just a second or two a day off. The case was lightly refinished. It has the original signed crown. A NOS dial was installed. The hands were re-lumed to match the dial. A seldom seen NOS purple and black bezel was also installed. I will also include the original gray bezel that you can use for a completely different look. The watch is on a black generic leather strap. The strap was new when I put it on and has been worn a few times. Also included will be a new NATO, your choice of black or Bond. It would be hard to find a nicer vintage Sea Wolf.
Price is $350 shipped USPS Priority Insured Mail in CONUS. Shipping elsewhere will be a little more. Paypal,MO, check and US $ are all accepted. My terms are simple, buy this watch and if you don't like it for any reason, send it back and I will refund your money.
[email protected] *****Delete dashes for Email*****

Thanks for looking,
dmh

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts