WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Amazing reissue manual wind Vulcain. Follow the link below for some interesting info. A watch of historical significance in diving and Vulcain Crickets were the watch of many U.S. presidents. A very loud mechanical alarm as well as complex decompression algorithm on the rotating bezel.

Long ago misplaced box and papers on this one, but it was serviced at Vulcain a couple of years ago when I was too rough with a crown. Great customer service, and I do still have the instruction manual if you care to try to master the dive bezel computations.

Calibre: Vulcain Cricket V10, Hand-winding mechanical movement with two barrel springs
Frequency: 18000 vibrations/hour, 17 rubies
Functions: Hour, Minute, Seconds, Alarm
Inner turning dial, driven by a crown at 4 o\'clock, giving the indications of decompression tables
Triple case-back acting as a resonance chamber and ensuring the water-resistance down to 300 meters/990 feet
Hezalite crystal
Case dimensions: Diameter 42mm, Length 51mm, Thickness 17.40mm

Mine is on blue rubber strap, black dial, immaculate case, crystal, dial. Mild strap wear, but nothing major.

A rare find, I am offering this beauty at $2100 or best reasonable offer shipped and paypalled in the U.S. Happy to consider international deals, but lets work out the details first. Plenty of refs.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=170728&highlight=vulcain

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced to $1950 or best offer.

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·