WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These boxes are outstanding in quality and pictures cannot do them justice. The carbon fibre has a gorgeous 3-D effect that must be seen to be appreciated. This is real carbon fibre and not some cheap, imitation foil that you’ll see others using in their boxes. They are lockable and come with the key.

These exclusive and very fine watchboxes measure 32 x 22 x 8.5 cm
The watch compartments have a width of 64 mm plus 8 mm width. The dividers are also done in real carbon fiber!

These are the very same boxes that others are selling on the forums. Same source in Asia as the other sellers...I have seen and confirmed this with my own eyes and have spoken with the makers i.e. These boxes are made out of only the best materials. The hinges come from Germany, the leather from Italy, carbon fiber from France, walnut burl from the USA, etc.

Price: $289 (paypal fee included) plus shipping
CONUS: $35 via USPS Priority
OCONUS: TBD

Here are some crude photos but they are the real deal.

The insides appear to be purple in the photos but I assure you that they are black as coal for the interior of the box.

I have excellent references and have many, many satisfied buyers. Boxes are brand new. Only carbon fiber boxes for now. You will not be disappointed!

A must have for your watch collection!

Thanks for looking and all the best!
Daniel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts