WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased new in mid-May 2019 from an authorized dealer with a 3 year warranty. Limited edition 42mm diameter sized men's watch with sapphire crystals front and back and ETA 2824-2. Refer to press release (link below) for more information. Comes with everything in the photos and sized for 7 inch wrist with all spare links included. Excellent condition with minimal wear and keeps time accurately. Sapphire crystals are flawless. Asking $350 for shipment to destination in USA. Will ship worldwide with only incremental shipping cost charged. Paypal accepted - I will incur fees. You'll find my reputation is exceptional if you search my username on this forum or view my ebay account (username 5miler - 100% positive 562).

https://assets.victorinox.com/medias/PR-Text-Attitude-LE125-EN.PDF?context=bWFzdGVyfFdlbmdlckRvd25sb2Fkc3wxMjEwODI1MnxhcHBsaWNhdGlvbi9wZGZ8V2VuZ2VyRG93bmxvYWRzL2g2MS9oZWMvODkzMTM2MDU3MTQyMi5wZGZ8ODY3NGQ1NzU0NDhjYTRiMGQ3Y2JlNGQyNjA0NzFkYzRkYWRjMTlkMWNhM2E4OTkzYjBkYjNmZWZjYmYwNWNhNQ IMG_0541.JPG

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts