WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In short: Omega Speedmaster Reduced "Mk 40, Michael Schumacher, triple calendar, ref. 3520.53" so many names, only one watch.

This is an early production series (no box or papers) c. 1996 judging by the s/n and equi-length minute and second dial marks (later dials have longer min hashes for better legibility ). Slightly patina-ed, evenly creamy numerals still glow, albeit dimly, in a darkened room, while the rest of the dial printing and hands are pristine and crisp in bright sunlight. Watch runs on time and was last serviced in March of 2016 by WatchUWant for cleaning and replacement gaskets- confirmed by included paperwork and eye-to-atomic time keeping measurements. Has earned a reasonable and authentic bill of heath by local Omega AD inspection outside of Philadelphia. These don't usually come up very often in the states, and those listed on the bay out of japan are often polished to oblivion and suffer damaged to the tachymeter nearest the crystal.

I wont bother listing dimensions, so please do your research and feel free to ask questions-.

All that out the way, I'm on the hut for an another
Valjoux 775x based chronograph: Sinn EZM 13 (used). Trade for said item (plus cash on my end if necessary) would be preferable. I try to check PM every other day and am always happy to send DSLR quality photos upon request.

Otherwise, $2450USD paypal (shipping included) CONUS ONLY. Negotiations and polite conversation are always welcome.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shameless bump- we'll be in NYC at the end of the week if you'd like to see it in person.

Any entertaining trade offers?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Resurrection- have had a couple great offers, but I actually think I’m done with chronographs for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts