WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm selling my Harvel watch. I bought this watch at an antique store, and the man told me that the watch belonged to a WWII vet, who claimed to have worn it during the war. Who knows if this is true or not? Either way it makes for a good story, and it convinced me. It has a military style dial and has old luminous material in the hands and numbers. Several people have dated the watch as from the late 1930s.

The movement is a very clean 17 jewel bumper automatic movement, which is numbered and signed. The watch keeps very good time, but I haven't worn it in months. I've been timing it on my desk, and after the initial 20-30 winds it has keep time quite well for the last 48 hours. The watch is 31mm w/o crown, 33mm across with the crown. The lugs are 18mm apart, and I am including a military strap with a PVD buckle. Thanks very much for looking.

The watch has an acrylic crystal and the body is in decent shape with only a few scuffs and spots on the lugs and case, as is pictured.

I'd like $46 CONUS shipping, International offers welcome, I just need to give you a shipping quote. I prefer paypal. I've paid $75 for the watch and the strap.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduction for quick sale, bump.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price lowered, I have to unload this to pay for a Xmas watch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts