WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Yes Cozmo watch. I've worn this since I purchased it new in June of this year. I had my Watchadoo bracelet on it and put it in my pocket one day and the bracelet scratched up the back of the case. So from then out, I didn't cut it no slack. The back of the case is scratched up real good. This watch is a user. The sapphire crystal is perfect however. The rotating bezel has a few scratches. The bracelet that ships with this watch is unworn and the rubber strap has only been worn very lightly. Leather strap is unworn. Most of the time that I wore this watch it was on my Watchadoo (which does NOT come with this watch). Also included is the pin press and the little pin pusher. A bag of springbars and the original box, pillow, papers, etc. Everything pictured. Had this custom fitted with the "onion" crown instead of the "crown" crown. It's rounded and not quite as huge as the crown style. $*** shipped CONUS. Paypal is fine, just tack on 3%. PM with questions. Thanks much. b-)

SOLD. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Would you be willing to either posting or PMing me pictures of the scratches on the bezel and back?

Thanks!

-Jyck

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a lousy camera so I attempted to scan the back and the front of the watch. The back of the case turned out great. The front didn't turn out good and I can't get the image to transfer anyways. I can' only describe the scratches on the bezel. The bezel is apparently made of soft aluminum because the scratches, while minor, have a certain "depth". Don't really know how else to describe them. By looking at them you get the idea of the "softness" of the bezel metal. Anyways, here's the pic of the swirlish scratches on the back of the case. Cheers. :-!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts