WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, here is my first posting of a watch for sale on WUS. I have purchased a few watches from this forum and can provide the references as needed. I have also sold some watches via the big auction site under the ID of ‘skingwind’ with all positive feedback.
I have for sale a beautiful, like new, blue vintage Zinex Heliox super-sub 2500. It is #89 of 300. I purchased this watch in October of 2009 (I am the original owner) and it simply is not getting the wrist time it deserves and I have some new pieces coming in that I need to fund! Everything is included with this watch that originally came with the watch including the Super Sub, the beautiful mesh bracelet with all links, the blue with orange stitching rubber band (never worn), two screw drivers, warranty card (still within warranty period), instructions, plastic/rubber sticker, and yellow pelican case. Everything is in excellent condition with no marks other than a very slight swirl on the clasp.
I will only sell to and ship to a paypal confirmed address in the CONUS. Price is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD including paypal fees and UPS insured shipping.
I can email higher resolutions photos if desired. This is an awesome watch that needs a good home where it will get some use!!
Watch specs from the Zixen site::

Case:
Antimagnetic, double O-ring, brushed stainless steel, 46mm excluding crown, 18.5 mm in height
Crystal:
Anti-reflective, domed sapphire
Bezel:
Unidirectional, luminous markers
Movement:
Swiss made self-winding ETA 2824, hacking second function, 42 hours of power reserve.
Bracelet:
Stainless steel 4mm heavy duty mesh bracelet.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts