WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is time to reduce my collection to make way for more recent purchases. I have done my best to describe the condition, but please do ask any questions you may have.

ZK Zahnd and Kormann No. 1 Triple Date Chronograph with Moonphase

Zahnd & Kormann’s Kickstarter watch from a few years ago, this piece includes month, day, date, & 24hr time complications as well as moonphase in addition to the chronograph. Numbered 19 of 300.

Movement: Valjoux / ETA 7751
Crystal: Sapphire
Case diameter: 41mm excl. Crown
Lug width: 20mm
Caseback: Sapphire
Water resistance rating: 10ATM

After having fallen in love with the movement in my Longines chrono and looking for other watches with the 7751, I finally stumbled on ZK’s Kickstarter and pledged for one.

I wore it a dozen times or so and really love the dial, but overall the watch is just a bit too large for me. If you have seven inch or greater wrists, this is a stunner to wear with a sports coat to dinner or simply going about your business.

Overall condition is good-to-excellent with a couple small blemishes on the bezel and a surface scratch between the upper chronograph pusher and the crown. The sapphire crystal has no marks and the watch runs perfectly.

This complicated piece is powered by the lovely Valjoux / ETA 7751 rotor-winding automatic movement, which is a derivative of the venerable 7750 workshorse day-date chronograph found in so many watches.

It will ship in its box and includes the original brown leather strap and Zk’s optional black strap with yellow stitching, both with the logo laser engraved on the deployment clasp.

Asking $875 net to me, shipped & insured CONUS. Extra for AK, HI, or overseas.

Shipping

Asking price is in US Dollars (USD) and includes shipping in the continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and overseas will be extra. Foreign customs, duties, or other taxes will be your responsibility.

Payment

Asking prices are net to me and I will accept Paypal or Venmo. Paypal G&S only for buyers with feedback.

These photos have been reduced in size for ease of viewing. The original large images can be sent if desired… please reach out for those or with any questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts