WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, up for sale today is a beautiful Zodiac that needs a new home. The watch just isn't getting the wrist time I thought it would and it is just to pretty too let sit around and collect dust. The watch has just been worn around 6-8 times and being such, is in 93-97% or Near Mint condition. The watch was professionally sized for a 7.25 inch wrist, but I do have the spare links. Here are some specs for you

ZODIAC CALAME CLASSIQUE WATCH Z01003 ** GOLD TONE AND SS FINISH CASE & BRACELET ** WATER RESISTANT 50 METERS ** SWISS QUARTZ MOVEMENT ** DATE FUNCTION AT 3:00 POSITION ** SILVER TONE DIAL ** SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL ** GOLD TONE HANDS & MARKERS ** LUMINOUS ACCENTS ON HANDS ** HIDDEN CLASP ** CASE DIAMETER 37 MM ** RETAIL $495 **

The watch has some of the usual desk marks on the lower links but nothing bad at all as this watch was rarely worn. If desired, you could replace the 2-3 links that have the marks with the un-used links I have. The bezel has some very light hairline scratches that are mainly there due to the mirror finish. The crystal is spotless as is the case and case back. I do not have any original boxes or papers on this piece. I will be asking $90 plus shipping for this beautiful watch. I accept pay pal only and will ship anywhere. If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on here for faster service. My eBay name is nick_dolin if you want to see my 100% positive feedback with over 250 transactions. I also have references on this board if need-be.

This watch would be perfect for the Holiday season or if any of you are looking for a nice mid-range dress watch that goes perfect with work attire.

Thank You for looking and have a great day!

P.S. The day wheel lines up fine, it was after 11 PM when these photos were shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts