WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration is this Zodiac Super Sea Wolf reissue. It was a watch I always wanted, but I’ve grown tired (and frustrated, see below) with it.

Reference: ZO9201
Caliber: STP 1-11 automatic movement
Case size: 39mm
Case material: Stainless steel
Crystal: Sapphire
Lug width: 20mm
Water Resistance: 200M
Includes: Watch, extra bracelet links, hang tag, box and warranty booklet.

Cosmetically the watch is in very good condition. The bezel is clean and free of dings and dents; there are some light scratches on the 9 o’clock side of the case from normal wear. The bracelet is in great shape and I have the extra links.

Functionally the watch keeps good time and runs well. The issue comes in the time setting. With the crown all the way out the watch hacks, however when moving the hands forward they move a few ticks and then will not move any more. You can feel the clicks as you turn the crown, but the hands don’t spin forward. They do move backwards fine.

Seeking $375 USD via Paypal shipped to North America, please. Due to the current nature of things there might be a slight delay in shipping, but if that is the case I will let you know. If you have any questions or are interested send me a DM or email [email protected]. Thanks for looking, stay safe and healthy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts