WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Only – Longines Heritage Military automatic watch with box, papers, tool and extra NATO strap.

I purchased this watch from a dealer in September 2020 during the pandemic lockdown and have mostly worn it while working from home. I love the simplicity of the plain dial unmarred by a date window. The blued hands are shapely and are prominent from the lightly speckled vintage-effect dial. The suede strap matches perfectly, but it also comes with a never-used NATO strap. The watch has perfect mechanical functionality.

Please review the pictures as they are the best indicator of the watch’s condition. My wrist is about 8in (20cm) for reference when you see the wrist shot.

I am selling because I need to raise some funds to pay some bills (college tuition).

Asking $1,300 and will consider reasonable offers. The box is huge, so I’ll have to figure out how to ship, but probably use US Mail unless you want to meet in person in Los Angeles/So Cal.

I am a private watch collector. I have done dozens of deals here on WUS as buyer and seller. I have also done dozens of deals through eBay and Chrono24 (but I haven’t used those in a long time now that their fees are so high). I do not offer returns once the watch is delivered.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This watch is spectacular. I’d love to see it go to a good home.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts