WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the second owner of this watch. It seems that to find these with the stainless band is rather difficult.

It has one major cosmetic defect - the black rubber insert of the crown is broken. I've attempted to show it as best I can with the pictures. The black ring is missing a piece and it's not visible when the crown is screwed down. Everything else is in working order and the stainless band has a few minor scuffs from desk surfing.

Specs:
Stainless steel case with stainless band. Fixed black stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous black hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Alpina calibre AL-525 automatic movement, based upon Sellita SW200-1, containing 26 Jewels, bitting at 28800 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 38 hours. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Transparent case back. Round case shape. Case size: 42 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Band width: 20 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.

Includes extra links, original box and booklet.

$350 + Shipping

AlpinaIMG-4018s.jpg AlpinaIMG-4019s.jpg AlpinaIMG-4020s.jpg AlpinaIMG-4021s.jpg AlpinaIMG-4022s.jpg AlpinaIMG-4023s.jpg AlpinaIMG-4024s.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts