WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe this Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon GMT, model DG1016A-S1J-WH, in white is new old stock. It is in beautiful condition with only a couple of very minor marks on it and still has the protective plastic on the clasp. I only have the watch, no box or papers are included. The bracelet is very long and has all the original links. I have not worn this, it is a catch and release for me. It was not running well when I got it so I had it overhauled at a Ball recommended service center. The receipt will be included with the watch. As you can see it is running great now.

Case size: 40 x 14mm
Bezel: uni-directional, ratcheting
Crystal: sapphire with anti-glare treatament
Movement: ETA 2893-2
Luminescence: 12 double-sized micro gas light (3H) tubes on the dial for the hour indexes and standard size tubes on all four hands
Water resistance: 300 meters

Asking $1,695 net to me, shipping to CONUS insured for full value with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer.

All payments will need to be cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

bega.jpg begb.jpg begc.jpg begd.jpg bege.jpg begf.jpg begg.jpg begh.jpg begi.jpg begj.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts