WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale handmade bronze watch from Ridwan Indonesia, made completely from bronze, it took many many months to get it done since I ordered it.

As I heard, Ridwan is no more active.
The complexity of the case is amazing, probably most advanced and elaborate bronze watch ever. You can not find such complicated and well done case anywhere for this price.
It took approx houndred of hours to finish it, the porthole windows are welded to the case, just case itself is piece of art and worth a lot.

It came with broken crown (broken sterm) so it needs repair. Its possible (but difficoult) to adjust the watch with pulled movement sterm using nails, and screw crown back as cover - crown can be easily screw down completely. But not possible to wind the movement.

approx 46mm diameter, 24mm Lugs, screwed caseback, will add some random strap (one on the pics not included), screwed spring bars. Seiko NH36 movt and seiko hands. Custom Merkaba laser deep engraved dial (Can be replaced for new one during service in Ridwan place or anywhere).
No water resistance as I know. Crown is on left side

Worn only few times, great condition, just one ding on the bezel near 7 hour. Watch protector applied on thick plexi glass.
The complexity of the case is amazing, probably most advanced and elaborate as I have seen anywhere.

I offer it for really good price for flash sale and without waiting!

999 EUR with insured trackable shipping anywhere worldwide, paypal fees on you. Even now shipping from EU to USA took approx 7-9 days (sent 3 packages this way within last 3 months)

No trades at all, please. PM me or mail: vrcan AT azet DOT sk

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont have that bronze buckle anymore, will replace with steel PreV buckle

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
New price 988 EUR with insured shipping. As I heard, Ridwan is no more active.
The complexity of the case is amazing, probably most advanced and elaborate bronze watch ever. You can not find such complicated and well done case anywhere for this price.
It took approx houndred of hours to finish it, the porthole windows are welded to the case, just case itself is piece of art and worth a lot.

new images below, Keeps great time on winder (tested)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts