WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:EDIT: So, like the Sea King, not even a blip of interest, which surprises me, so either nobody is interested in this variant of the Marine Star which I find hard to believe, or my price is out of whack...so assuming it's the latter, I'm dropping the price, dramatically, to...$140...USPS CONUS Priority Shipping and PP Fees included (Int'l Shipping on the Buyer). If still no interest, then I guess this isn't a watch I should attempt to sell, I guess...That's an Automatic Diver...from Bulova...ISO Certified...$140 shipped. :END EDIT:

Hello, everyone! Like the Sea King I just posted, I had originally planned on keeping this as a staple within my collection, but I've picked up several watches that I had not planned on, leaving this one needing to be removed from my collection. And since it's replacement is already here, or on its way, I'm not looking for trades at current time.

The Marine Star line from Bulova are typically quartz, and only 100M WR, but Bulova also made a 200M WR true Diver, with a Miyota Automatic 8200 series. It comes with the OEM silicone strap with signed buckle. I do not believe these are still in production, so not the easiest Divers to find. It is 46mm wife, but really, not that heavy, nor tall. The 'fake bolt heads' on the bezel actually do provide a service, by providing excellent grip on the bezel. I am the original owner of the watch, and it is in Near Mint condition, with just one or two minor marks along the case side.

The price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping; the PayPal fees have been figured into the price, as well, so please take this approx $7 fee into account when considering the price, knowing that at least $17-20 will be lopped off any amount I collect for the purchase. I will ship internationally, but Int'l Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer; additionally, the item will be shipped at a value of $150 for customs purposes. I will not fudge the value on the Customs Forms.

The price is $160 :EDIT:$140 :END EDIT:, which, considering it's basically very similar to the SKX in features, but with winding, however, without the 'je ne sais quoi' (sp??), I believe this is a great deal. It listed originally for $499 (but Bulova uses a more reasonable Invicta approach to pricing--no one pays full market, typically for most Bulova watches).

I have loads of positive feedback here on the forum, and always try to make sure that anyone I conduct a transaction with is satisfied throughout the deal.

My pictures are getting quite full, so please go to my Snupps Shelf for pics...please disregard the Sea King picture on this shelf. Or, please PM me to workout sending add'l photos.

https://www.snupps.com/indnavvet/shelf/2544372--bulovas

Cheers!

Marine Star-1.jpg

Reactions: kl884347 and boa49

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NEW PRICE: $140

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available--$140, but will also consider trades--preferably, Microbrand divers of equal characteristics and Value (actual value of the item, which, is closer to my original price)--Also will consider any Seiko Solar Divers not named SNE281, which I already have.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT - For the price of a cheap Seiko 5, you can get a true, ISO Certified Diver with Better Lume than Seiko 5, and nearly on par with Seiko Divers...I know, I'm a Lume junky (they say the first step is recognizing that you have a problem...)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for a buyer for fellow trade partner...I've got other pieces, not listed, that I can add to this for a 'bundle' deal, if desired, but imagine most are like me and 'deflating' the collection some...I have very positive feedback and take care of my pieces fairly well, when purchased new like this one was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts