WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Damasko DA353, discontinued and hard to find. I can't seem to stop the revolving door of watches from letting new purchases in so I need to try to keep the flow going out active as well. When I purchased this in 2020 it was represented as new, I had my doubts and checked with Watchmann (great people), they said they did not sell this watch. I checked with Damasko and they say it was originally sold to Timeless Luxury Watches. Regardless, it does look and run like new. I could believe the strap has never been used, I used a different strap the few times I wore it. I hate to let this go, but I have too many watches and need to slim down the herd.

I originally added in some pictures of a different watch, a DA45, on a bracelet. That was a mistake on my part, I apologize for any confusion that must have caused. I've corrected the picture issue, all pictures are now of the watch I'm currently selling.

Case size: 41.8 x 13.6mm
Case material: ice hardened steel
Strap: original strap with signed clasp - they appear to be new
Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating in perfect condition
Movement: ETA 2836-2
Lume: dial completely coated with white luminous compound Luminova C1
Water resistance: 10 Bar/100 meters
Box & papers: yes, as shown

Asking $1,045 net to me, shipping to CONUS insured for full value with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer.

All payments will need to cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

da353a.jpg da353b.jpg da353c.jpg da353d.jpg da353e.jpg da353f.jpg da353g.jpg da353h.jpg da353i.jpg da353j.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts