WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Only - D&S Aerodyn Duo Automatic Watch in 18k Rose Gold with black OEM strap and signed crown and buckle

I bought this beauty here on WUS in Feb 2019. It is a dynamite item and one that I get the most complements on because of its unusual design and significant wrist presence (bling!). You can see in the pictures the way the green and blue hands stand out in quality light. The watch features a date wheel, a second time zone wheel and a day/night indicator wheel. As far as I can tell the watch has perfect functionality. I do not know its service history.

Please review the pictures as they are the best indicator of the watch's condition. My wrist is about 8in (20cm), which you'll see in the wrist shot. Case is 35mmx43mm. No papers or box are available.

I am selling because I need to raise some funds to pay some bills (college tuition).

Asking $4,500 and will consider reasonable offers. Will deliver via Priority US Mail to USA addresses unless you want to meet in person in Los Angeles/So Cal.

I am a private watch collector. I have done dozens of deals here on WUS as buyer and seller. I have also done dozens of deals through eBay and Chrono24 (but I haven't used those in a long time now that their fees are so high). I do not offer returns once the watch is delivered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts