WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello WUS - I love my Monta Atlas but I’m letting it go to fund another piece.

The specs of the watch can be found on Monta's site.

This watch is well reviewed in various parts of the internet (such as Hodinkee and Fratello). The finishing is very nice and the bracelet is very comfortable due to the fully articulating links that allow close formation to the wrist. This bracelet is the 2nd generation which features a micro-adjustment within the clasp, which can be seen at the 2:28 point of this video.

My watch has been worn often but never abused. Per Monta's site, these are regulated to +/- 5 seconds per day, and this one is keeping excellent time. It shows blemishes consistent with wear. Please review the unedited photographs below which show the condition - if you'd like others before purchasing, please reach out. It will come with the watch pouch, warranty card (dated 7/2020), extra links, inner and outer box as shown below.

Asking $1100 OBO, and I can accommodate a variety of payment options. I have 100% positive feedback on WUS and Reddit from all manner of completed transactions (buy/sell/trade) so please buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts