WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reducing my collection and not looking for any trades. Will also list my Benarus Mako black, Seiko Sumo Green last gen, RZE Endeavour Grey Titanium and Makara Sea Serpent Orange.

This is a hard to find OC DLC Core Diver. They only make these in very limited numbers and usually sell out fast. They sold for $999 . These are very high quality watches made in the US with Swiss Sellita mvmts. They also come with a rare 5 year warranty. I have a number of these since they are so nice. Letting this one go since it is not getting enough wrist time along with some other cool ones. See other listings. I only worn this a couple of times and is pretty much new. I see not even the slightest scratch anywhere on it. Cool DCL mesh bracelet was never worn and still in plastic. Only worn with matching rubber strap.

There are only 100 units per color made of the Core Divers and all are stamped with a unique serial number out of a total of 100. This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 Lume. Powerful C3 Lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters All Sapphire Crystal (including crystal and bezel) 316L Stainless steel case (DLC coated) with brushed finishes Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist. Thick sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the glass to prevent any reflection underwater. Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years. Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44mm

Asking: $685 shipped in CONUS with PP .
PM for any questions or more pictures.
Not looking for any trades.
Have lots of references here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts