WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FSO: Omega Seamaster 2552.80.00 36.25mm

For sale only. Purchased from a forum member in March this year, and hasn't gotten the wrist time it should.

No major scuffs, scratches, dents, dings. Bracelet shows desk marks, but they are small enough to be buffed out. No box, no papers, no service history. Only includes OEM bracelet (6.5", no extra links) and blue rubber strap.

Runs 17 seconds slow per day. I took it to Topper Jewelers in Burlingame and they said service would cost about $400. Service directly from Omega is $500 flat rate plus they provide a 2 year warranty. I believe Toppers said needs a new mainspring and other typical services.

If you're good with a slow running watch, it's a great watch. The seconds hand is buttery smooth. I think it's due to it being a little shorter, because of the smaller overall size. Looks like it runs smoother than my other 28k beat watches.

Pictures below show my 40mm Oris PD, and 38mm Hamilton Khaki for size comparison.

Price SOLD $800 firm. No trades please, as these funds are needed elsewhere. Shipping will be USPS priority. I will cover shipping to CONUS with insurance (I will ask for extra for overseas shipping). Please have forum feedback if you'd like to buy it. If you live in the SF Bay Area, I'd prefer a face to face for obvious reasons.

Please search my username in the forum for my sales feedback over the past couple years.

Specs from: https://watchbase.com/omega/seamaster-diver-300m/2552-80-00

Seamaster Diver 300M Automatic 36.25 Stainless Steel / Blue / Bracelet
Brand:Omega
Family:Seamaster Diver 300M
Reference:2552.80.00 (aka: 25528000)
Name:Seamaster Diver 300M Automatic 36.25 Stainless Steel / Blue / Bracelet
Limited:No
Case
Material:Stainless steel
Bezel:Rotating, 0-60 (Dive)
Glass:Sapphire
Back:Closed