WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm selling a less than a year old Seiko SBDB001 600m spring drive watch with full set (including a rubber strap) box, and international warranty.

The watch case, bezel, are all in great shape, and the zaratsu polishing is still mirror like.

The bracelet is a little beat up, the titanium scratches fairly easily and there are some scratches on it. I've priced a new one at $350 and I've reduced the watch price accordingly. It's honestly not really that big of an issue, I've heard watch bracelets get scratched easier when they're titanium, but the scratches are easier to remove.

I'm only getting rid of the watch because I wear my white face, SGBX115 as its the most versatile watch I've ever seen........ And I bought an 80" UHD flat-screen haha..... And I want a grand seiko gmt.

I'll add pics of the complete box set on Monday, but for now here are the pics of the watch.

I'd like a quick sale so I'm going to price it low, but there is literally no negotiating. The price is $2000 net, or $2100 including PayPal and standard insured non post office shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts