WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Legendary chronograph that used to be issued to Soviet cosmonauts - new official re-issue from the German distributor, full set, box and papers. Limited edition, full cyrillic dial. Pretty much new, I’m the second owner and I’ve worn it twice, once outside.

Dimensions: Case diameter 38mm without crown (does not wear small due to thin bezel), lug-to-lug distance 46mm, between lugs 18mm. Below is a wristshot on my 6.25” wrist – looks good.
Condition: Used – very good. There are possibly some hairline scratches (I don't pay much attention to those). IMPORTANT: there is a tiny (like 1/10 of a millimetre) nick in the middle of the dial. It is very hard to capture on photos (see my attempt in picture 2, next to the centre of the dial) and only visible under a certain light. This is of course reflected in the price, but will only bother OCD collectors. Box & Papers with receipt from their Munich dealer.
Strap was changed to (a much better) leather strap with deployant buckle from Christopher Ward.
Purchased from a member here on WUS.
Movement: Poljot 3133. No issues seen. Accuracy untested, but was like 8s/day 2 years ago when I last got it out. The pushers are a little hard for my taste (but all functional), which I am told is a common thing with Poljot watches.

Price: EUR 450 EUR 380+ shipping from Switzerland (registered mail), OBRO >>> special offers possible if you take it together with other watches as a package. Paypal accepted, buyer takes the fees.

Notes: Glad to take more pictures of the watch if you need me to. As this is a private sale, no warranty and returns.

DSCF1925

DSCF1926

DSCF1927

DSCF1928

Video reference of chrono functions:

(Pictures are from 2018 because that's when I wanted to sell the watches first...)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump, still available, another buyer backed out - make an offer!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts