WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tag Heuer part no. WAH1010.BA0854

For sale only (sorry, not looking to trade at the moment), a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date w/ black dial (44mm). I have this one for around a year & some months and it's in excellent condition with minimal (micro) scratches on the bracelet (none that I can see on the case). No scratches on the sapphire. Some micro scratches on the bezel but you'd have to look with a loupe to see it. I really like the bracelet on this one and the only reason I'm selling it is to save up for a grail.

Asking only $550 shipped OBO (ConUS and payment via PayPal to verified address only, PayPal fee is included in the price). It comes with original box, warranty card, manual and extra links (no hang-tag). Ship via USPS Priority with signature confirmation (insured). Face-to-face meet up in L.A. area is also welcomed.

Here are some spec:

• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
  • Screw-in crown
  • Fine brushed screwed case back w/ special checkered decoration
  • Black dial with luminous skeletal hands and dot hour markers
  • Arabic numerals mark the 3, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
  • Minute markers around the outer rim, luminescent hands and dial markers
  • Running second counter with azurage
  • Unidirectional turning bezel
  • Water resistant at 200 meters (660 feet)
  • Case thickness is 12mm
Stock pic from Tag Heuer:

NWtyxna.jpg

Here are some actual pics of the watch:

uLr2KEA.jpg

dk7XykP.jpg

Like I mentioned before, I really like the bracelet on this one. It just feels really solid.

XUvc6Mk.jpg

Paint on the side of the case started peeling off so I removed the whole thing (with some help from a friend lol). Looks better that way but if you want, you could always re-apply the paint back.

csj2Nrn.jpg

Some more pics

XhwM2pW.jpg

iGYrvCj.jpg

I have 100% positive back on eBay (since 2004) and here are some feedbacks on WUS (I have more but some didn't leave feedbacks lol):

- sickened1 - great buyer
- sickened1 is a fantastic buyer
- sickened1 is a great buyer!
- sickened1 - GREAT SELLER!!!
- Sickened1 great buyer!
- Sickened1 is great to deal with!
- Sickened1 is a great buyer
- Sickened1 - A Excellent buyer

Thanks for looking and if you have any question or need more pics, please feel free to contact me via pm.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts