1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

For your consideration is a used stainless steel Zelos Hammerhead with blue dial. I purchased this during the preorder phase directly from Elshan.

44x49mm, 22mm lug width, sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel insert, NH35, crazy lume, I don't know how thick off the top of my head but suffice it to say that it won't fit under your cuffs.

This was part of my rotation semi-regularly and it shows. It has scratches on the lugs due to strap changes. It also has scratches all around the case. None of these scratches are deep and imo in no way ruins the watch, but you won't fool anyway that the watch is brand new.

I also tried to brush the shine away from the bracelet with a scotch brite. I didn't want to wear a disco ball on my wrist. I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't do as good a job as I've seen another user here.

I tried to take pictures of the scratches and the uneven brushing of the bracelet I described above but it was rather difficult. If you need to see more pictures please don't hesitate to let me know.

Anyway, everything else looks fine. No scratches on the crystal or the bezel insert.

It will come with the canvas strap with signed buckle, used. It will NOT come with the other leather strap it originally came with BUT it will come with a much better used custom leather strap also with a Zelos branded buckle (as opposed to the pvd-coated buckle in the picture). It will also come with yet another leather strap in tan and a blue Zulu strap.

Of course it will also come with the wooden box, the canvas watch roll, strap changing tool, and the metal warranty card.

I'm asking $380 via PayPal shipped to ConUS only. I'm in the Los Angeles area, you're welcome to check it out in person.

I'm not particularly interested in any trades at the moment.

Please check my feedback as I will do yours.

The pvd-coated buckle below is NOT included, instead it will come with a Zelos branded buckle...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts